The New Durham Parks and Recreation Department offers various programming and event offerings for residents and non-residents throughout the year. From youth sports to Senior BINGO and everything in between, such offerings are only possible with the generous support of our community members, businesses and organizations.
As you look to the end of 2018, please consider the positive impact you can have on New Durham and our surrounding communities by supporting recreational programming. From sponsoring events, donating supplies or giving an item for a fundraising event, each and every gift will go a long way in providing meaningful opportunities for people of all ages through sports, outdoor exploration, the arts and more!
To make a donation or give a sponsorship online, click on the links below.
While all contributions are greatly appreciated, Sponsors will receive the following benefits for their support:
- $100 Sponsor:
- Listed for one year on Donations & Sponsorship Page of website (link to your business website included);
- Publicly thanked in preceding month's newsletter which is distributed to approximately 250 online subscribers, shared on Parks and Rec's social media platforms, distributed to approximately 130 families through New Durham Elementary and distributed around town at the New Durham Town Hall, New Durham General Store, New Durham Public Library and New Durham Post Office;
- Publicly thanked on Parks and Recreation Facebook Page one time. The New Durham Parks and Recreation Page has approximately 1,000 followers.
- Thanked in the New Durham Parks and Rec Happenings Facebook Group. Group has approximately 130 members.
- $250 Sponsor:
- All of $100 Sponsor benefits PLUS
- Publicly thanked on Parks and Recreation Facebook Page one time per month for one year;
- Business Logo included in "Our Sponsor Spotlight" of website (bottom right corner of every page of www.newdurhamrec.com) for one year. The website is utilized for promoting all information for the Department and is the hub for programming details and registration for all events and initiatives.
- $500 Sponsor:
- All of $100 Sponsor and $250 Sponsor benefits PLUS
- Logo added to cover photo of Parks and Recreation Facebook Page for one year;
- Logo added to monthly newsletter for one year.
- Sponsorship levels and benefits updated November 2018
- Other sponsorship benefits available if you would like to sponsor a specific program such as a sports program/team or event (Celebrate New Durham for example). Additional benefits specific to these programs could include but are not limited to business name on sports shirts, banner or flyer posted at event, business cards/flyers made available to participants and business named on promotional materials such as banners, flyers, online graphics and more.
- A letter of acceptance of all donations or sponsorships will be provided to each donor for tax purposes. The tax id number for Parks and Recreation will be provided.
To make a donation or give a sponsorship online, please visit this link.
Thank you for taking the time to consider supporting New Durham Parks and Recreation. The support of businesses, groups and individuals in our community makes a positive and important impact on what can be provided.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Nichole Hunter, Parks and Recreation Director: 603.859.5666 (Office Phone) or email@example.com (Office Email).