Spring Celebration Fair & Egg Hunt
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Saturday April 13, 9AM-2PM
New Durham Elementary School
Vendor & Craft Fair: 9AM-2PM in the Gym
Kids’ BINGO: 10AM in the Cafeteria (Free)
Egg Hunt: 12PM Outside, weather permitting (Free) - Eggs will contain all non-candy surprises inside to be a positive to all kids no matter dietary restrictions or allergies!
Craft Table: All day (Free)
More details TBA
Looking for volunteers on Friday April 12 from 6-8PM to help fill eggs and set up the event room as well as volunteers to help run activities and hide eggs on Saturday April 13. Contact Rec if you'd like to help! email@example.com or 859.5666
Registered Vendors & Organizations:
Happy-Goat-Lucky: Goat milk soaps, lotions, lip balms, sugar scrubs, custom crochet hats and loveys.
Pretty Little Things: Hair bows, unicorn headbands, tutus.
Pure Romance by Dawna: Bath and body products.
Paparazzi Jewelry by KS Empowerment: $5 adult jewelry and $1 kids' jewelry. Lead and nickel free.
Avon with Angela: Your favorite Avon products!
Relay For Life of Rochester and American Cancer Action Network: Learn more about how you can support the fight against cancer and how the ACS can support you!
Wicked Crochet: Easter themed crochet items and more!
Autumn Gaska: Seasonal crafts and gifts.
Squirrelcat Designs: Facepainting, henna, twist balloons as well as "unicorn horns" and other reusable bling.
Scentsy with Monica: Wax, warmers, children's items and cleaning products.
Bernier's Burning's and Custom Decor / Gabriella's Cozy Creation: Custom signs and decor as well knit and sewn creations.
Thank you to our event supporters!
Jetpack Comics for donating prizes for the egg hunt!
Turner-Liberty Insurance for sponsoring some LEGO-filled eggs!
KS Empowerment/Paparazzi for supporting some jewelry-filled eggs!
- Registration is $15 per space (approximately 8 feet x 4 feet). Tables and chairs are available on a first-registered, first-served basis.
- Set Up to begin at 7:30AM on Saturday April 13. Break down will begin at 2PM. No early breakdown is allowed.
- Vendors may have raffles at their tables but should secure a raffle permit from the Town Administrator in New Durham per town policy.
- No "roaming" during event to solicit attendees.
- No raffle item is required upon registration but any items donated to Parks and Recreation are appreciated and will be used in fundraising endeavors.
- Only one vendor representative per business (example Paparazzi, Avon etc)
Advertisement for this event will include:
- New Durham Parks and Recreation Website (www.newdurhamrec.com)
- New Durham Parks and Recreation Facebook (www.facebook.com/NDParksandRec) as well as cross promotion on other Facebook pages and groups
- Parks and Recreation Newsletter
- The Baysider (local community newspaper)
- Several online calendars
- Craftmaster News
- Lawn signs (schedule dependent on weather)