This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Vendors, crafters and yard salers are welcome to participate in our 2017 Celebrate New Durham Fair. Celebrate New Durham is the town's annual celebration of our community. We will be enjoying activities on both Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 30.
The Celebrate New Durham Fair will take place on Saturday July 29 from 12-6PM as part of our community activities at the ballfields. Other activities that will be going on at that location include concessions, dunk tank, Traveling Barnyard, caricature artist, face painting, kids activities, games, Cow Patty BINGO, Senior Quarter BINGO and much more!
- Paparazzi Accessories with Mindy - Fun, fashionable $5 jewelry! Affordable - not cheap! www.Fun5DollarJewelry.com
- Thirty One with Sharon - Purses, totes & wallets. www.mythirtyone.com/309229
- LulaRoe with Cara - Women's and children's clothing. www.facebook.com/LuLaRoeCaraParent/
- Goats' Milk Soaps and Lotions plus Dog Treats with Elizabeth
- SeneGence/LipSense with Valerie - Cosmetics and skincare. www.facebook.com/groups/ohsosassylips
- Tastefully Simple with David - Dip, cake and bread mixes as well as meal solutions. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/drice2
- DoTerra Wellness Advocate Jamie - Essential oils and handmade items. www.mydoterra.com/jthoroughgood
- Posh in the 603 with Alicia - Perfectly Posh skincare products. http://poshinthe603.po.sh
- Pampered Chef with Kimberly - Kitchen products that make cooking simple and fun. www.pamperedchef.biz/klee511
- The Country Craftsman - Custom woodworking and furniture. www.facebook.com/thecountrycraftsmanNH
- The Glass Butterfly - Vinyl Crafts (water bottles, window decals, t-shirts), sewn items (zipper pouches, doll stroller seats, tote bags) and crocheted items.
- Usborne Books & More with Kelly - Children's Books. http://s4392.myubam.com
- The Pumpkin Wizard - An anti-bullying children's book. www.thepumpkinwizard.com
- Gil Holderness - Singer/songwriter (cds and buttons available for purchase). www.gilholderness.com
- SymmeeTee's Symmetrical T-Shirt Design - https://www.etsy.com/search?q=symmeetees
- Diamond Dave's Collectibles - Antique glass/china, knick knacks, limoges, sports cards & memorabilia
- Ashes to Asters - Using the art of Lampwork to turn cremains into unique works of art, from Beads to Bouquets each piece reflects the owner and pets special bond and colors! www.facebook.com/AshesToAsters
- Merrymeeting Daylilies - Gardening advice, plants and gift certificates. www.merrymeetingdaylilies.com
- Debbie's Tupperware 603 - Tupperware, fundraising and employment opportunities. www.debbiekatsanos.my.tupperware.com
- Scentsy with Monica - Scented candles and candle warmers. https://monicarogers2012.scentsy.us
- Hippie Mama's Groovy Treasures - Air plants, succulents, garden totems, birdbath & bird house totems, ID reel badge holders. https://upcycledcrazycrafter.com/
- Bottle openers & fidget spinners with Ron
- Sheep Tree Wooden and Woven Wares - Wooden gift items, cutting boards, totes, wool appliqued table mats and runner, wall hangings, purses, wallets & more. https://www.facebook.com/SheepTreeWovenandWoodenWares/
- Pure Romance by Dawna - Bath and Body products; massage products www.pureromance.com/dawnajenne
- Knit & Crochet Items with Kathy
- Terri Thebaglady - Tote bags, baby items, corn bags, towels, wash cloths, mermaid tails, aprons & more. www.facebook.com/Territhebaglady
- Vendor spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’ in size. No electricity or water hookups are available.
- Vendors are responsible for their own trash.
- You must provide your own tent, tables and chairs. Tents/canopies must be properly secured and anchored.
- No guarantees can be made regarding requested locations or accommodations.
- No rain date is set. This event is scheduled rain or shine.
- All items related to vendor spaces must remain stationary throughout the event. No “roaming” is allowed.
- Confirmed vendors may begin booth set-up at 10:30AM the morning of the event. Booth set-up must be completed by 12:00PM.
- Vendors must remain open and staffed until 6:00PM. Booths must be packed up by 7:00PM.
- Generators, heating devices and open flames are not allowed.
- Raffles are allowed but the town of New Durham does have a permit raffle application to be approved by the Town Administrator. Vendors are responsible for securing raffle approval by the town.
- Concessions will be on sale at the event so food trucks/vendors are not allowed. Homemade items such as brownies, canned food etc are welcome. Contact Recreation Director if you need clarification at 859.5666 or firstname.lastname@example.org