Holiday Craft Fair
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Our annual craft fair is scheduled for Saturday, November 23 from 9AM-2PM at the New Durham Elementary School. This annual fair hosts a myriad of crafters, artisans, local organizations and more showcasing their wares and sharing their missions. While open to the general public, this fair does not accept registrations from vendors selling manufactured products. Only handmade items are to be sold.
Registration is only $25 per space with spaces set up primarily in the gymnasium (though overflow into the hallways is possible depending on registration numbers). Registrants are not required to submit a raffle item, however any items collected will be used for the upcoming Senior Celebration to be held in December.
From stocking stuffers to lovely holiday gifts to items to decorate your home, there is something for everyone!
Additional features of this event include concessions as a fundraiser for a local organization as well as distribution of Wish-Upon-A-Stars by the New Durham Food Pantry. Each star represents a New Durham resident in need from child to Senior - we hope you'll consider choosing a star to "gift with goodwill" this holiday season!
Plus, we'll have a (free) kids craft table, raffles & more!
Hope to see you there!
7:30AM: Event Set Up begins
9AM: Doors Open to the Public including access to crafters, concessions, raffles and more!
1:45PM: Raffles Drawn
2PM: Event Closes and Breakdown begins
*Kids' Craft Table is free and available 9AM-2PM.
*Wish-Upon-A-Stars can be picked up between 9AM-2PM during the fair. They will also be available around town at the Town Hall, Library, Barn Doggie Daycare and New Durham General Store.
***REGISTERED CRAFTERS, VENDORS & GROUPS*
- Saturday November 23, 2019 @ New Durham Elementary School, 7 Old Bay Road New Durham NH
- Set-up begins 7AM; Doors Open 9AM sharp! We ask vendors to remain open until 2PM.
- Fee is $25/space. Checks should be made out to “Town of New Durham” with “Craft Fair” as memo.
- Spaces are approximately 8 feet long.
- Tables and chairs will be provided on a first come, first served basis dependent on availability. While we will do our best to
- accommodate everyone, if you can bring your own tables, we encourage you to do so!
- Raffle Donation: We do not require a donated raffle item, however, any raffle item will be greatly appreciated. Items will be used for our Senior Celebration in December. This annual event is a joyous occasion to celebrate our seniors with a free meal, entertainment and prizes.
Advertisement for this event includes:
- New Durham Parks and Recreation Website (www.newdurhamrec.com)
- New Durham Parks and Recreation Facebook (www.facebook.com/NDParksandRec) as well as cross promotion on other Facebook pages and groups
- Parks and Recreation Newsletter
- The Baysider (local community newspaper)
- Online Calendars including NH365, NH Magazine, WMUR, Visit NH, NH.Life, Parenting NH, Fosters.com
- Craftmaster News
- Lawn signs (to be put up weekend of 10/27 & 10/28 per town policy)