1st Annual ice Fishing Derby
Saturday, March 7th
*Club pond at Farmington Fish and Game
Weigh-In will be at Club pond until 2pm sharp!
64 Old Bay Road, New Durham
Adults & Children $10
Heaviest fish in the following categories:
2020 Ice Fishing Derby Rules
1. All anglers must comply with NH Fish & Game laws.
2. The registered ticket holder must legally and freshly catch fish from The New Durham Club Pond only.
3. A registration ticket and valid NH fishing license will be required for identification when entering fish and claiming prizes.
4. Weight at time of entry determines the winner. In the case of a tie, length shall be the determining factor. Girth will be the final tie breaker.
5. Derby officials will weigh your fish on the pond. This is a catch and release derby. Derby officials will record ,easurements on a board.
6. Fish are to be weighed free of snow, ice, hooks, line, weights, etc. Derby officials reserve the right to open any fish.
7. Fish registration begins at 8am. Dead-line for fish registration is 2pm sharp.
8. New Durham Parks & Recreation, the Town of New Durham, and Derby Officials are not liable for any injury or loss of life or property. All anglers are responsible for their own safety and knowledge of their surroundings.
9. Littering or the pollution of any of NH lakes is against the law. Please keep America clean! Carry off what you carry on!
10. ALL PARTICIPANTS HEREBY ACCEPT THESE RULES. IN THE INTERPRETATION OF RULES AND THE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES, THE DECISION ON THE DERBY OFFICIALS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
The New Durham Parks & Recreation Department recommends that you do not drive your car or truck on any body of water.
Please take note of the size of fish you are registering. If yours isn’t close to the size on board please don’t ask us to weigh it in. We get very busy with last minute
Registration available @ Town Hall or Berry Bait and mail it in! PO Box 207 New Durham, NH 03855